Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cooper's Preschool "Graduation"

I had so much fun with these darling kids this year. I'll openly admit that I had my reservations about my ability to do an at-home preschool. But, I got to do it with 6 other moms which meant that I only had the kids at my house 5 times this whole year. I can handle 5 times. I didn't enjoy all the prep work that I would put into it, but that sort of stuff is never my favorite. But once the kids got here, it was a blast! We learned about pirates and the sea, letters and numbers, mountains, we did the Easter party at our house and did so many more fun crafts and games. I am impressed with all the time and dedication that all the moms put into this group. I think that Cooper learned just as much in one year with these moms as my other two did in 2 years at the other preschool.

So proud of my boy! I can't believe how fast the time has gone with my little squishy. Only 1 more year until he starts Kindergarten. I don't know how I feel about that.

Laney, Cooper, Micah, Austin, Sadie, Kaylee and not pictured: Brecken

We had a great year! I am super proud of my little "graduate" (he still has another year of preschool), and I will totally be doing this again when it is Gabby's turn. Seriously a fun and awesome experience.

No comments: