Thursday, May 30, 2013

School's Out for Summer!!

Sometimes, I actually do fun things for my kids. And I put those things up here on the family blog so that I can pull it out later in life and show them that, yes indeed, I did do fun things with them and was most definitely not the meanest mom in the world. Which I have been called lately because of the chores I make them do every day before they can play with friends. (I know it's horrible, but I have to torture them somehow.)
I was in a rush to get the sign done this morning. With all the last week of school festivities, I forgot to go and get the paper for the sign and had to drag Coop and Gabby with me first thing after I dropped the kiddos off. They only had school for an hour and a half, so I had to be laser. No fear though, I got it done in plenty of time and we actually spent a good amount of time 'hanging' around waiting for them.
The kids were delighted to come home from school to their breakthrough banner and they gleefully ripped it down not once, but twice. What a fun way to officially welcome summer.

Ready or not, here comes summer!

1 comment:

Get Hooked said...

You are such a fun mom! I'm going to have to us this idea next year!