I decided that I really like spending the 4th of July in my hometown. It probably has something to do with the fact that they actually do things to celebrate it unlike where we live now. The closest one to us in down in Provo and that is just too dang many people for me. I like that we can have a front row seat for the parade. Even if it was in the hot sun.
And I love that my kids can buy balloons and stand on the line and catch candy. And bracelets. We came home with about 50 little red bracelets advertising a pediatric dentist.
Cedar isn't big enough that there is any problem getting a parking spot to see the fireworks at the end of the day too.
It was a quick trip for us, seeing as we had things to get back home for, but we still made the most of it and we had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment