In all the excitement of getting a new camera, I forgot to upload these to the computer and blog about Kaydance's play. This is Kayd's second year with Up With Kids. I decided that since they were doing A Brave Tale and since Kaydance has red hair, that I would bite the bullet and sign on the line where it said, "Will you be able to learn extra lines, come to extra rehearsals and play the part of Merida?" I tell myself it isn't just because Kaydance has red hair that she actually got the part. She was "Medium Merida" and absolutely loved her moment in the spotlight. I think that this next year I will try to get her involved in a real play and we will see how that goes. Sorry the quality of the photos isn't so great. This is literally the weekend before we got the new camera.
Kaydance as Medium Merida arguing with Queen Elinor about becoming a real princess.
With King Fergus and Queen Elinor learning that she will have suitors competing for her hand in marriage.
Our little neighbor friend came with us to the show and I left Gabby and Cooper at home. It was a much more enjoyable experience. Kaydance did a wonderful job and LOVED her flowers from us, Landen and Jacks.
And I love this girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment