We woke up on Monday morning to some friendly little visitors who we fed fishy crackers to since I hadn't bought any bread.
I have such beautiful children. I think that their faces are even more precious first thing in the morning.
Monday morning we headed to the Palm Springs Aerial Tram. The 2nd steepest tram in the world. It was super fun. The floor spun in a circle when the tram was traveling. Gabby was very confused as to why she couldn't keep looking out the same window.
It was such a trip to go from an 85 degree bottom of the desert to seeing snow and having to wear jackets.
We hiked around a little at the top until Gabby was absolutely done. Really. She cried and insisted on being carried all the way back up the switchback.
Jett followed Gabby around and helped her climb everything which I thought was very sweet. Even when she was yelling at him. Luckily nobody takes the ranting of a 2 year old too seriously.
It was a fun new adventure for us and we made it home with time to go hang out at the pool and just chill.
No comments:
Post a Comment