Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Soccer Season

 The days of sitting in the sun and letting it warm you through are coming to an end. We are trying to enjoy a few more where the neon green grass is calling out for a soccer ball to be kicked across it's wide expanse. For some strange reason, I thought signing all 3 of my kids up for soccer this year was going to be so fun. It has made each and every Saturday extremely busy. To the point that we don't get much else done. Kaydance, Landen and Cooper are all on different teams, and the play at different schools. These schools are not close together at all. They are all about a half hour away from our house and at least 15 minutes away from each other. It makes for some crazy scheduling when the games are back to back to back or even at the same time.
What a good action shot of Miss Kaydance! She is doing pretty well and getting better.
I couldn't get a good picture of Landen this game. He is #7.
 
Cooper scored 5 goals in his first game! What a rock star. He fought me and fought me when I told him he was playing soccer, but he seems to enjoy it the most.
 
I am actually enjoying watching the games and seeing my kids run up and down the field. Love my soccer kids!

No comments: