I just love, love LOVE that my kids aren't scared of this kind of stuff. They gleefully walked up to all these characters and asked for a picture. Well, Kaydance is still a little skittish. Landen is totally unafraid. Gabby wants nothing to do with them. But, she'll get there.
They have this little "Spook a Boo" where the kids walk around like they are trick or treating (kind of). They walk into all these different rooms and get treats from all the different characters. My kids ate it up. Including Gabby.
We even sat down for a performance by Hackenslash. I would have loved to be a performer in this as a teen or even in college. It was fun to watch.
We rode all the same rides we've been riding all summer. My kids love this one for some reason. The Music Express I think it called? I used to love it as a kid too, but now I can only ride it about once before I am done.
This is why. Cool picture though, right?
Once again, my kids rock. (If they look a little wet, it's because they are. Damon let them ride the Cliffhanger. Luckily it never got very cold.)
These guys are really cool characters. But, seriously, the chainsaws are always what do me in at any haunted house. I HATE them. They weren't so bad after watching them dance around on the stage and goof around. My kids didn't mind so much either. When we were walking to the car at the end of the night, Kaydance said to me, "Are those real chainsaws?" Like I would let her anywhere near them if they were.
Ooooo. This makes me so excited for Halloween. I might even let Damon start getting the front yard decorated a little early this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment