Friday, November 29, 2013

The Day After

I thought that the day after Thanksgiving was a great time to load up our leftovers and head to Red Cliffs for a picnic. I thought to myself, "Hey, it's November. And Black Friday. Everybody is out shopping. Nobody is going to think to go to Red Cliffs." Apparently, I wasn't the only person thinking this. The place was pretty packed. But, we found a spot to picnic and the kids enjoyed climbing around on the rocks.


Gabby wouldn't hike with anyone but her Mema. I'm cool with that. It gave me the opportunity to snap some photos. Something I have been sorely lacking at doing lately.
Landen


Stacy, Kaydance, Autumn, Damon and Gabby...
...and Mema
Cooper

I was absolutely fascinated with how blue the sky looked against the red rocks. I live in one of the most visually stunning places in the world. It was such a gorgeous day!

No comments: