Every year the weekend before Christmas, we pack up and head down to Cedar City for Mema's Christmas party. We had a great time this year. Santa came and he was bearing gifts! For everyone. So we all got to sit on his knee and tell him what we wanted for Christmas. Damon was lucky enough to go first.
I love Santa. He is so fun to talk to each of the kids and he even remembered us from last year.
Cooper was a little timid about sitting on Santa's lap and I didn't want to make him. So this is as good as it got for him.
Oh my sweet Grandma. She spent some time in a rehabilitation center this year after a bout with the flu and a fall. It was so hard to see her there and so weak. I know she is getting older, but I have so many fond memories that involve her that it is a difficult journey to watch her age.
Santa's bag was full of jammies for everybody. Kaydance and Autumn's just happened to match. I see a sleepover coming up so that they can bond in their jammies.
We had a great weekend that was tons of fun. The kids look forward to this particular trip and it didn't disappoint this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment